Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Dream Concert with Serge Gainsbourg


Serge Gainsbourg and France Gall

Last night I had a dream that I went to a Serge Gainsbourg concert. It took place in a small High School concert hall, and it was strange going to this show because I was sort of aware that he passed away some years ago. The lights went dim, and then the lights appeared with the audience applauding like crazy. Somehow I missed the entire show by either falling asleep or some sort of lost concentration on my part.

But the good news is that there will be another set right after that one. So I am excited, and once again the light dims before his appearance on the stage - and once again I fall asleep and missed the second set as well. This dream woke me up and I had a hard time falling back to sleep again.

No comments: