Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 24, 2014



June 24, 2014

I remember being in Topanga, looking up in the dark sky and seeing a metal flying machine hovering over the mountains, and then suddenly leaving full-speed to a destination which I imagine was either the other side of the moon, or a planet that we have no name for.  Or, could it have been an illusion?   Not long after that, I saw another vehicle in the dark sky that was hoovering closely enough to see its windows.  It was saucer shaped, and as I squinted my eyes to hopefully give me a vision of its windows, it blasted off at great speed into the clouds.  In my childhood, there were two facts: One, the Communist threat was a serious one, and two, aliens were visiting Earth. Of course, the U.S. government was putting a lid on all of this, I suspect to protect the citizens against mass panicking, but I was a 12 year-old and of course, I knew something was up, and these beings from outer space were checking us out.  Or, in other theories, perhaps they are aircrafts from the future, and they're going back in time to visit. For them, sort of living history lesson.  But they must not be identified or caught, because that would throw off our fate in life, where we actually need a mystery to keep going on a day-to-day basis.

When I was in school and brought this up with my fellow class-mates, some believed me right away, but there is always the nerdy smarty-pants who insist that it is impossible that flying saucers exist, due to their knowledge of science.  I told him that there is science on Earth, but how about science from outer space? Is that the same science as the one we know on earth.   The comic book hero, Superman, who is from another planet, can easily fly to another planet if he wishes to.  That we know is a work of fiction, yet, is it not possible that there could be a figure like the Man of Steel?  Maybe he or she (perhaps gender doesn’t exist in other parts of the universe) has the power to “breathe” outer space stuff, but does that mean it’s impossible for such a being to exist?   I think not!



Kenneth Arnold was an aviator who was the first one in America who has witnessed unidentified flying object (UFO) in the state of Washington in 1947.  Arnold indicated that he saw nine unusual objects flying in a chain.  He described the object shape as “flat like a pie pan,” “shaped like a pie plate,” half-moon shaped, oval in front and convex in the rear,” “something like a pie plate that was cut in half with a short of a convex triangle in the rear.” Or simply “saucer-like.” Nevertheless, the press at the time, due to his descriptions of the flying objects, used the term “flying saucer.” The U.S. Air Force insisted what Arnold saw was a mirage.  Which can be true, but otherwise Arnold became very much involved in the UFO community, where he spent a great deal of time interviewing others who have seen UFO’s as well as contactees.  Meaning people who actually had communication with an alien.



As a small child, I remember my father cutting out a photograph from a magazine, which I took from him and put it up on my bedroom wall.  It was a picture of an alien who was either silver or gold colored, and he/she/it was holding hands with two adults, who look like they were the Secret Police from East Europe.   I didn’t have an explanation of this photograph, but I believe it was a sign of evidence that these figures do exist, and this one crash landed in Europe and survived the accident… or was it shot down?  No one knows what happened to this figure, and ever since then it has haunted me in a way where even though this could be a hoax or a fantasy even, but it is something that I need to have in my life, to exist on a day-to-day basis.  There are a few things one can believe now, and everyday seems to be a continuing era of a world that is not good or not perfect. Yet, I tend to want to believe in something, and therefore, the impossibility of aliens coming to earth becomes very possible to me.

No comments: